3D Technical Artist
Compensation: $98,770.00 - $148,030.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
, we set you up for job success right from the start. Our precision recruiting process aligns the right fit for the right people.
Are you a creative problem solver? Do you have the technical coding skills and content creation chops needed to prototype new, innovative workflows that empower artists to create the next generation of AAA content?
As a Technical Artist
for our client s bestselling game, you will have the chance to apply your creativity, communication skills, art background, and technical expertise to build the workflows that will support content creators and maximize their artistic capability. You will be given opportunities that leverage your in-depth understanding of various types of technology and customer focused perspective to produce systems and tools that artists will fall in love with!
Your work here will help the studio expand into new territory, reaching more customers, and reaching them in ways not yet previously explored. We will highlight your unique strengths and provide you with the right opportunities that best leverage your areas of passion. We value the perspective and experience you bring and promote an autonomous workstyle.Responsibilities:
- Work with art teams and tools engineers to identify bottlenecks and inefficiencies in content production
- Prototype time saving, intuitive, and innovative tools and workflows for the art teams
- Research and leverage new technology and techniques and apply it to solve production problems
- Consult with art teams on best practices for optimizing content performance
Nice to Have:
- BS / BA degree in Computer Science, Graphic Arts, Art or a related field
- Proven ability to take art direction and enhance visuals
- Proven ability to creatively leverage existing software and techniques to accomplish visual goals
- Experience with rapidly prototyping systems that enhance artist productivity
- Strong knowledge of one or more major 3D animation packages, 3D Studio Max preferred
- Strong knowledge of one or more programming or scripting languages, MaxScript / Python preferred
- Understanding of 3D graphics principles and procedures
- Experience with next-generation content creation techniques
- Excellent communication skills
- Work well under deadlines and multitask
- 3+ years of experience working as a Technical Artist
- Complex shader authoring experience
- Houdini production experience
- Experiencing developing character customization systems
- Experience developing animation systems
- Experience developing environment customization systems
W2 only, no Corp to Corp. We are unable to sponsor H1B visas at this time. **eXcell
Supports Equal Employment Opportunity** eXcell
, a division of CompuCom Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, provides IT staffing services and solutions to Fortune 1000 companies as well as small and medium business. For more information, visit www.excell.com
Associated topics: colorist, annimation, c4d, cinematographer, flash, logo, logo designer, photo, video engineer, video tape operator
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...