AdMed in Philadelphia, PA
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $50,570.00 - 81,620.00 / Year*
AdMed is currently seeking a creative and organized Graphic Designer to join us in our Philadelphia office. This candidate should be prepared to make an immediate impact on our products.
As a member of our Graphic Design and Layout team, you will be a key contributor to the look and feel of our client projects and our brand. This position is full-time and based in Philadelphia.
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience as a graphic designer, executing design, layout, and illustration in a professional setting
- Expert knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Knowledge of print production
- Experience in illustration, icon and infographic development
- Strong time management skills; orientation toward deadlines when managing time
- Attention to detail and ability to handle multiple simultaneous tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment; interaction with medical writers; emphasis on resource allocation, timing of deliverables, etc
- Good communication (verbal and written), conceptual and organization skills
- Agency experience
- Design and edit storyboards for use in developing scientific videos, animations and other media, including AR/VR
- Incorporate feedback to ensure adherence to scientific principles as well as branding and client requirements
- Create vector graphics, illustrations, and icons
- Create multimedia presentations in Microsoft PowerPoint and Prezi presentation software
- Create promotional materials, internal assets and other deliverables as needed
- Maintain regular attendance and a flexible schedule
- Adhere to established workflows, systems and policies
- Maintain brand identity
- Bachelor s degree in Visual Arts or in a related field
* Estimated salary
You may be interested in these similar jobs near Philadelphia, PA!